Known as The "BAMartialArtist™" & "Ninja P"
MIND: Certified Master Life Coach, Life Purpose Coach, Goal Success Life Coach, Career Development Life Coach, and Happiness Life Coach
BODY: Certified Xtreme Hip Hop™ Step Aerobics Instructor, Certified Xtreme Burn Instructor, Martial Arts Instructor
SOUL: Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP), ACBA, Certified Diversity & Inclusion Manager Coach, Licensed IDI Administrator
Our Goal is to Inspire, Motivate and Encourage All!
Goal Success Template Bundle
Statistically, 83% of the population does not have goals, and out of the remaining 17%, only 3% of the population actually write down their goals. It is proven that the 3% of the population with written goals are 3 times more successful than the 14% with unwritten goals.
This template bundle will help you join that 3%. You will learn
how to define your WHY & why that is KEY!
how to define, categorize and prioritize your goals
how to create a 7-30-60-90-365 day plan
how to execute that plan
how to hold yourself accountable.
If you are tired of not achieving your goals to obtain the fulfilling life you desire, this 4 template bundle is perfect for you.